Overnight Desert Safari’s Highlights
- Enjoy a bumpy ride across the rough sand dunes in a Land Cruiser
- Embrace the Bedouin mode of transport by riding a camel
- Relish the unique taste of Arabic snacks and beverages upon arrival at the Bedouin camp
- Watch a graceful belly dancing show, beautify your hands with henna designs or try a shisha pipe
- Enjoy a traditional and BBQ buffet dinner followed by a scrumptious breakfast in the morning
Escape from the hustle-bustle of the city life and try a new lifestyle synonym to super simplicity with our Overnight Abu Dhabi desert safari. Get to the basics of life in a desert as you experience the customary style of Bedouin living. Taking you on an exciting ride through the desert sand dunes this Abu Dhabi Desert Safari Tour includes a ride aboard a camel, traditional Arabic entertainment, a mouthwatering buffet dinner, shisha pipes and unforgettable moments under the starry sky.
Plan the soothing time you deserve in the desert with our Overnight Abu Dhabi Desert Tour and enjoy a relaxing time.
Nothing screams UAE like the desert. Offering you a world of opportunities to explore the real beauty of the U.A.E., its lifestyle and culture, this Overnight Abu Dhabi Desert Safari will bring you the best of the desert life to your doorstep.
Taking you to the heart of the desert aboard a comfortable air-conditioned Land Cruiser, this Overnight Abu Dhabi Desert Safari Tour will offer you an exhilarating ride across the golden dunes with a multitude of scenes where you will be wanted to get your camera out to snap some photos. The ride is bumpy yet it offers you an amazing scenery of the sand landscape throughout the ride you can only experience in a desert.
The ride will end at the Camel Farm in the desert. At the farm, learn the importance of a camel in the life of a Bedouin and enjoy amazing time around the camels and Bedouin’s lifestyle. Featuring a jolly camel riding, the favourite mode of travelling in the desert the tour opens doors for you to get on a camel and explore the desert like a real desert man.
Then, the Overnight Abu Dhabi Desert Safari Tour heads to our traditional Arabic campsite located in Al Khatim area, elegantly decorated with traditional Arabic decors and equipped with all the modern facilities to provide you with the best comfort possible. There, you can relish the best tastes of Arabic refreshments and snacks which include the finest and freshest dates of U.A.E.
At the camp, you can even get to try a thrilling sandboarding session or get a beautiful henna painting on your hands and feet. Charming belly dance shows and Shisha smoking experiences are some other activities include in this Overnight Abu Dhabi desert safari tour to make it unique and memorable.
In the evening look for the horizon for a magical color display when the sun is going down, the Mother Nature throws every day. Watch the vibrant colors exploded in the sky and glowing desert floor sitting on a sand dune enjoying the dry desert breeze.
Then, enjoy a delectable buffet-style dining experience with scrumptious BBQ in the Arabic style around a bonfire under the sky full of twinkling stars. Sleep away the night under the glowing stars and wake up to the aroma of a delicious breakfast.
Say ‘yes’ to this Overnight Abu Dhabi desert safari tour and experience a tour you will recall your entire life.
- Transport to and from hotels in Land cruiser
- 45 minute dune bashing session
- Visit to camel farm
- Top dune sun set picture
- Arabic coffee, tea and dates
- Camel riding
- Welcome drinks at Bedouin camp
- Water and Soft Drinks
- Henna painting
- Belly dance performance
- Arabian buffet dinner with BBQ
- Tents, mattress and sleeping bags
What’s Not Included?
- Quad Bike (available for rent)
- Private dune bar set-up
- Alcohol beverages (available for purchase)
Good to Know
- Make sure to wear light clothing with a pair of sneakers.
- Bring along a camera and a pair of sunglasses.
- Make sure to eat a light meal prior to your trip.
- Belly dances are not performed during Ramadan or any Islamic holidays.
- Alcoholic beverages are not served during Ramadan or any Islamic holidays.